Wednesday, August 25, 2004

HOMESICK

miss the beach... and my surfing fella... , miss the sassy girls next door... they always woke me up in the morning .. they're funny, cute, smart,sexy, friendly, open minded, loves the beach.. but the most important thing, they always honest and loyal... I'll be back... guys.. hope it would be soon... enough to have fun again.. , Take Care...
I don't like being in here for a long time, but I have to do that... Hope u guys understand that T_T

MyMoods :
Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...
Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...
Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...Tired...

whoopss.. i gotta go, I have some work to do c ya..

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More