Monday, September 13, 2004

End of The Road

This is what happened in Kuningan Jakarta, around the australian embassy

Friday I am Hanging around at Patan's place , playing pools with others. Much fun.. and then go to vicky's place with zen,petrix,sigit. Zen wanna discus about the postfix mail so.. we go to Tebet.
Arrived at 9.00 pm maybe, and then leave vicky's place at 03.00 am, really tired.. but lots of fun and knowledge...
Nice Screen programs, I got that from vicky... thanks alot bro..

Right now, I am having a common cold arghhhhhhhhhh................ I hate it...

Do you know how does it feels, when u realize that some one u love for the rest of your life would be gone for ever and never comes back ?!
I am waiting the angel of Death .... and I wanna show him my middle finger to him ( f**k YOU !!) so he won't do that "things"

Thats all, I Got nothin to say anymore... I am to tired to write or think..





Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More