Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Tired with the System

Pay attention to us!
The systems of public education that are currently in place around the world are not for us. They are not structured to meet our needs and the challenges of the future. We would say the same about most of the private and religious schools as well. We speak here of both the physical configuration and also the emotional and mental climates of the schools. They serve us not. They are rampant with emotions and devoid of Spirit.

We do not function well in the huge schools and large classes. And when we must move from class to class all day, it is very disrupting to our patterns of learning. We become over-stimulated and edgy by all the commotion and cacophony of vibrations playing out around us. Though we may appear calm on the outside, that is merely a facade, a mask we put on so we can interact with others.

We cannot learn in this environment. Our needs are best met in small groups with a capable teacher who will be there for us, who can interact with us one on one, who can guide us successfully through our inner turmoil. We learn very quickly in a compatible setting and wish to progress as rapidly as we can. As we become a greater and greater percentage of the population, more and more of us will prefer to be home schooled. Here our environment is familiar and we feel safe. We look at your history and are intrigued with the salons of Plato and Socrates. Many of us would like to try that way of learning.


I am tired following the system, It wont work on me... I hate those system.. they wont understand me... they dont know about me and I really hate them... damned..
I am tired... really f*****g tired... , why me... why not somebody else... Do I have to redirect the next Generation.. ?!, where... ? why .. ? I dont even know , where I am movin to...

My Moods: really sad.. full of anger... Tears drop from my heart and its really hurts...

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More