Thursday, August 12, 2004

gettin more to the bottom

My God... everythings seems unpredictable, can't control my self to stay on track.. everything are so boring..., Got lot of works to do, formal and informal stuff, both are important but... I can't concentrace, everythings seems blue.. I don't like this feeling, I have to stay away from you.. It might resulting the happiness in the future ,further more it can resulting the downfall time. Coz you can't understand me, I know you tried to even not with full of your heart. Well i dont care about that, "what you did is what you get".

I dont mean to be grudge, I just want you to understand what I feel.

Fortunately I found suprNova ( click u'll be feel lucky as I am) from Rob , so I can get some sleep.. zzzzz

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More