Friday, August 27, 2004

Gettin close to get an aggrement...

Couple more step heading to the client, hope find the biggest project soon...
I can't write too much.. sorry.. :P

Hey.. cass thanks for your info , I am planning to move if its really necessary...
But I am still confused bout many things , so I'll think about it.. but thanks anyway..cass..

Today I am havin lots of fun, have a little conversation with vic .. fiuh.. have the same opinion bout a Dirty Childish BITCH, he said if you found a girl like that around you or gettin nearby you, DUMP HER a.s.a.p.

And vic told about two girls havin an argument for 1 man, HAHAHA in this age.. girls gettin more cheap N aggresive .. ( well none of my bussiness anyway.. coz their definetly not in my list)

And lots of things makes me laughing , makes my moods gettin better and gettin more excited, I am proud havin friends with lots of sense of humor.. make live more easier even in a difficult situation...







Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More