Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Is She the One ?!


I saw you with a red
dress, walking around with a long hair..

The weather is so hot,
and the road is so dry.

When you came the weather
becomes cooler

And the road wasnt dry
anymore.

The winds blows their
warm through your hair...


The jeans seems dont
wanna walk away from you I know what they feel...

Those lovely eyes gives
warm to me...,

I can feel your vibration
through mine..

You remind me to some one
that I loved.

Some one I do cared about , Some one that always
inspired my whole life.

When our eyes met, I even
can't say a word.

Your eyes sear the bottom
of my coldest heart.

Who are you , where have
you been...?

What if I never see you
again ?

Could you be the one that
I've been lookin for...



Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More