Saturday, February 26, 2005

FINALLY

Thank God I can pass the exam at psychiatri stage. Hmm what can I say.... it had been a great experience having interaction with mad people , but it had been very annoying pretend to be someone else ( not the real of me ). I have to do that, cause most of the counselor is a fucking creep. But they can't comein through to get to know me more.. hehehe whata....

Right now I am at the Navy hospital, its really sucks too dealing with the attitude rules.. I dont like that, but I dont know ... maybe I have to get use to it. At least I could stay relax out there.. I hope I could pass this whole damn medicine stuff.

Sometimes I could feel that you're around.... but I dont want u to be around me..
Hope you can see your self more deep, so you might know what's inside you that makes me wanna stay fuckin away from you.... :P

Gotta go

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More