Thursday, March 16, 2006

Catcha

Fiuh.. finally I know who u are... It's easy to get to know ur character. Because too many drama and lies in ur life.. And I think u r not a human or maybe ur insane..
I know alot about what u r doin behind me, very surprising for the first time, But thats u. And u would never ever change, only death that can makes u change ur life and style.

Too many lies that u hide, too many ... and its getting more.. and more.. I am not talking but it doesn't mean I dont know the truth. I keep my mouth shut, but It doesnt mean my heart won't talk.

I am tired watching ur bad habit even u've tried so hard to hide it. I dont wanna see u crash.. stay away from u is the best solution I guess. U r to Hipocrit, and there are more too.. and too.. U are not human maybe u r an evil that becomes a human.

I'd try so hard to understand, to make u realize what you'v keep doin. But its useless... well you're on your own right now, good luck asta lavista..babe

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More