Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Take Me to Ur He4RT




Hiding from the rain and snow


Trying to forget but I won't let go


Looking at a crowded street


Listening to my own heart beat





So many people all around the world


Tell me where do I find someone like you girl




Take me to your heart take me to your soul


Give me your hand before I'm old


Show me what love is - haven't got a clue


Show me that wonders can be true




They say nothing lasts forever


We're only here today


Love is now or never


Bring me far away




Take me to your heart take me to your soul


Give me your hand and hold me


Show me what love is - be my guiding star


It's easy take me to your heart




Standing on a mountain high


Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky


I should go and see some friends


But they don't really comprehend




Don't need too much talking without saying anything


All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More