Sunday, January 02, 2005

Indigo Movie..

Today, Its really sucks. Really boring... I dont know what to do... there is somethin not good infront of me.. somethin worst probably. But I have to calm this , so I go to the community and try to find somethin to control this feelin.

Even it still there ( argh its really hard to explain more clearly bout this stuff), but I am feelin much better after I found this blog http://theindigochildren.blogspot.com/2004/12/indigomovie-information.html

Yeah finnally someone launch that movie, I am Glad. Because there would be alot of Mundanes ( nick for normal people ) would knows that we are exist. And WE ARE NOT MAD !! So people would respect us as who we are.

well its time for me to go, ....

mood : stuck... %$%&$*#&^@*$*#&*#

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More